Current Projects in THEATER
- VENUS IN FUR (2016 – 2017) writer: Thomas Novachek, , directed by Kostas Athiridis at Theatron Athineon, Thessaloniki
- ROBERTO SUCCO (2016) writer: Bernard – Marie Koltes, role: Brother, directed by Angela Brouskou at the “Greek Art Theatre Karolos Koun”
- Προμηθεὺς Δεσμώτης (Promētheus Desmōtēs) – PROMETHEUS BOUND (2016) by Aeschylus, role: Prometheus, directed by Giannis Falkonis at the Cultural and Tourism Hoard Municipality of Lamia (Thermopylae).
- TRYST – the Mysterious Mister LOVE (2015-2016) writer: Karoline Leach, role: George – Mr Love, directed by Stratos Tzortzoglou at the Stathakion Cultural Center- Federation of Hellenic societies of greater NY.
- ALL IS ONE (2015) adaptation: Stratos Tzortzoglou based on texts by: Emmanuel Schmitt, Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, Angelos Spartalis, andRainer Maria Rilke – role: Oscar, Director / Musical direction: Stratos Tzortzoglou
- THE SAVIORS OF GOD / Askitiki – Report to Greco / THE SHOUT (2015) a musical (oratorio) performance based on Nikos Kazantzakis‘ The Saviors of God / Askitiki – Report to Greco, directed by Stratos Tzortzoglou at The Greek Cultural Centre of New York.
- “Elle” (2014) writer: Jean Genet – role: Pope, directed by Yiannis Skourletis / Bijoux de kant at The French Institute of Greece – The Michael Cacoyannis Foundation
- DRAIN EKKENOSIS (2013) writer D. Dimitriades – role: Aegisthus, directed by Yannis Kokkos at Stegi Grammaton kai Texnon
- YOU ARE PURPOSE AND SHEEPDOGS DANCING AROUND YOU (2012 – 2013) writer: G. Ioannou – role: Big Arktos, directed by Yannis Skourletis – Bijoux De Kant at Michael Cacoyannis Foundation